Patient Information and Forms
What you Need to Bring to your First Appointment
Insurance Cards (both medical and dental)
Drivers License or other Photo ID
List of Medications
If you were referred by a dentist of medical doctor, bring any referral forms or X-rays
You may preregister with our office by filling out our secure online Patient Registration Form. After you have completed the form, please press the "Complete and Send" button at the bottom to send us your information. The security and privacy of your personal data is one of our primary concerns and we have taken every precaution to protect it.
Privacy Notices for Lowell, Nashua and Chelmsford Oral Surgery
You will be asked to sign a Privacy Notice when you come to the office. If you would like to review our privacy policies, or print out a copy from home, you can access it here.
Below are copies of our pre- and post-operative instructions, which will be explained to you when you come to the office. We have also provided dietary guidelines to ensure you know what foods to eat during your recovery.
- Pre-operative Instructions for Nitrous Oxide
- Pre-operative Instructions for Local or General Anesthesia
- Post-operative Instructions for Patients
- Post-operative Instructions for Implants-Bone Grafts
- Post-operative Dietary Guidelines for Patients
We are in network with most medical and dental insurance companies. If you do not see your insurance on the list; please call and ask one of our associates.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Blue Cross Blue Shield (Federal)
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
United Healthcare (UHC)
- Altus Dental
- Assurant (DHA & Sunlife)
- Basix Dental Savings (College Students)
- Delta Delta of MA (all products)
- Dental Blue
- GEHA Dental Connection
- GRID Dental Network
- Liberty Dental
- Lincoln Dental Connect
- NE Delta Dental
- NH Medicaid
- United Healthcare (UHC)
- Cash, Check, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover)
- Payment is due at the time of service unless other payment arrangements have been made in advance.
- We can facilitate financing of your procedure through CareCredit.
Financing Through CareCredit
If you need help with financing, we recommend you set up an account with CareCredit. This specialized financing can help you pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance. You can secure NO INTEREST financing or low minimum monthly payment options through this service. Once you set up your CareCredit account, you can use it for other medical needs in your family, including dentistry, Lasik, cosmetic procedures, hearing aids and more.
To learn more, or set up an account, please click below:
Note of Non-Discrimination